AboutAtmanandam Mission Trust is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization that is spiritually based, non-religious and service-oriented.
Our service offerings include practices from the four streams of Yoga philosophy and ancient Vedic and pre-Vedic principles. These practices are designed to empower you to develop a heart-based approach to life, nurture a deeper sense of self-awareness, enhance personal intuition and finally lead to self-transformation. Techniques taught can be used for relaxation, stress-management and to develop a state of calm, inner peace and an overall sense of well-being.
The prescribed practices and teachings require a sense of personal commitment to developing discipline towards a daily and constant personal practice (Sadhana).
Know Your Self, through a constant meditation practice and a committed spiritual discipline.
- To create a self-exploratory and sacred space for aspirants from all walks of life to participate in their self-discovery through our service offerings.
- To expand and enhance an inner sense of connectedness to all beings.
- To be present in every moment to yourself and others.
- To bring balance and harmony in every aspect of daily living.
- To empower aspirants to develop a heart- based spiritual approach to life.
- To transcend physical and mental sufferings through knowledge of Self.